Friday, April 23, 2010

Cetaphil or Purpose - How about both!

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser For Normal to Oily Skin, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)


For over 25 years I have used Cetaphil or Purpose as my daily cleansers. People have tried to pry me away with big name promises but I keep coming  back to these two and I love them both. I use Purpose in the summer to get rid of excess oil and Cetaphil is a godsend in the winter months. Both are gentle to skin and do not cause any issues especially for sensitive skin. They can be used by all skin types.

A wonderful duo any time of year.

Albolene is an excellent moisturizer/cleaner for people living in very dry or very cold climes. You can rub it on and tissue it off and then splash with water, leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Great cleanser for dry climates.

Of course Ponds Cold Cream is a fantastic standby.

Sorry I do not espouse the use of the fancy cleansers but these just work, why buy anything else!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts