Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Improvement in one week- Lancome's Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate.








Anyone who works in the retail industry often suffers from overexposure to beauty products, treatments, apparel, perfumes among other things. You can become jaded after a while, everything seems the same, they all do the same thing... that was before I tried Genifique by Lancome Concentre Activateur De Jeunesse, Youth Activating Concentrate.
Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate 1 oz / 30 ml
Genifique promises to improve the look and feel of aging skin, very quickly and I have to tell you it was fast.
The official company description ... Genifique is a serum which is infused with a hydrating cream. They promise that" it boosts the activity of genes and stimulates the production of youth proteins"
I used it for the first time a year ago but I my skin felt and appeared dry and even slightly itchy, so I packed away my almost full bottle. I decided to try it again last month when a  Lancome beauty advisor told me to ensure that I used it under a moisturizer. She told me it was one of their best selling products and that I would really see results in one week. I pulled my bottle out of storage. Every morning I put it on before my Dr Pat Wexler Moisturizer and at night I put it on before my Ponds or Yes to Carrots night cream.
After one week, my skin appeared clear, smooth, almost flawless and my makeup glides on my skin.  I am not looking for my lines to disappear, anything outside of plastic surgery or Botox is hard pressed to do that but this concentrate does smooth your skin and really gives it a wonderful glow.  I have not had any flare ups or dry skin, no problems.
I may have to count my pennies but I will be buying a second bottle of Genifique as soon as this one runs out, I don't want to let this one go!

Try it today  see the online link below or try any fine stockists anywhere. You will not regret it!

I also added a few of my other favorite products from Lancome, the Oscillation vibrating primer and Mascara at phenomenal.

Happy Shopping!































































The best Primer on the market, no clumping.























Layer on over the primer for the longest lashes without falsies.


Happy Shopping!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts