Thursday, February 10, 2011

FashionMom Feature - "Things I Treasure" - Shelley Seabra McCray

This is the first of our "Things I Treasure"  series.  We wanted to feature women who are inspirations to us, their families and friends. These are women who work hard every day to make a difference in the lives of people everywhere. They agreed to share with us the things they treasure in their everyday lives,  including their favourite fashion pieces and their must-have beauty product.

These women are our treasures.

Thank you!  Enjoy!



Deb, I would love to be featured.  I think I would also like to include my profession if possible:  Marketing Consultant

Favourite beauty product: Cargo bronzer for that sun-kissed look year round
Favourite fashion piece:  Halston heritage dress

Hope this image uploaded properly...let me know if you need anything else.

Hugs, Shelley

Shelley Seabra McCray
Marketing Consultant
Seattle,WA



1. My Schatz - it's my favourite word in German which means my treasure or the love of my life - my husband Brian who is my everything





2. My Family - especially my nieces and nephews who I love and miss dearly and who give me the best hugs ever.



3. My Friends - who are essentially like family and offer me support, love, honesty and integrity.


4. My Memories - of the finer things in life like travel to Europe, the USA and the Caribbean. Top 3: Spain, Italy, France. Top 3 American cities: NYC, Chicago, San Fran
Top 3 Caribbean: Grenada, Barbados, St. Kitts
Honourable Mentions: London, Miami, Antigua, Munich






5. My Creativity - I feel blessed that I have an appreciation of reading and writing which has essentially led me to a career and passion for Marketing. This is a gift that I do not treat lightly and was instilled in me by my teachers. My top 3 influencers: teacher Noreen of Stella Maris; Ms Edwards from Bishops High School and Mrs. Skinner of George S. Henry.




Favourite beauty product: Cargo bronzer for that sun-kissed look year round

Cargo Bronzing Powder Bronzer, Medium, .31 oz




Favourite fashion piece: Halston Heritage dress





All Images(except Cargo and Halston) Courtesy of istockphotos.com


1 comment :

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Ladies Fashion Dress

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts