Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Room Service Home (RSH) - Great finds for the Home Office and more.

So it is nice to have new digs, I think I will have stories and adventures for years to come as we figure out how to settle in and live on a budget without shopping like crazy!
My home office is in the basement and I love working at my desk. I would like to perk the room up though,  it would be very nice  to have some really great accessories to bring it alive.  I know that the Container Store is a good bet but I prefer to shop from home, there is less temptation for me. Container Store is dangerous for my wallet.

We have the usual places like West Elm and Pottery Barn but I love what they offer at Room Service Home , a catalog boutique and  online retailer.

The company is based in Dallas Texas and it sells home office items, bath products and personalized gifts for you and your family and friends.
The company encourages their customers to have a say in their choices so many of the items can be personalized, monograms, colors and textiles too.
The prices are very reasonable and I have listed a few of my favorite things below.

 Anna Griffin Totes

















A gift to me is in order!  Anna Griffin Totes



Isabelle File Folder Set

















File folders- Love these!!  Anna Griffin File Folders


Stylish Clipboard - Blue


















Monogrammed Clip Boards.


Reference Volumes - Personalized

















Classics- Reference Volumes


Colorful Crest Files


















 Crest File Folders


Damask Mouse Pad


















Damask Mouse Pad


Parsons Chair

Parsons Chair and Cabrole Table


Mom Agendas


















Mom Agendas- Love this!  I know what my friends will be getting for Christmas this year!

Everyday Pad



















Life Organizers


















A company bestseller- Life Organizers, this is what we need to keep all of those loose papers, excuse me, documents together!

Stylish Sticky Notes

















Of course you must have sticky note pads!



Lilla Lamp





















plus a few of my other favorite things....

Tumblers To Go - Set of 6


















Tumblers to go - great for the summer!



Tea Trolley


















Tea Trolley set for children

Moo Mixer


















Moo Mixer for little ones, fun to watch the mixing happen!


Personalized Photo Organizers - Envelope


















Personalized Photo organizer

Pay a visit to this site today, I hope that you like it as much as we do!

http://www.rshcatalog.com/


Happy Shopping!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts