Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Friday- Time for Champagne- Back for Christmas

This post was published for Halloween, but I felt that it would be nice for this time of the year too.

Enjoy!!




 It's Halloween weekend, the holidays are coming, it's Friday, what better way to start the Halloween weekend by having some Champagne?  No excuses! All of these are below $100.00

Let's start with my favorite

Ruinart Brut Rosé Champagne

Ruinart Brut Rose- light,  rose colored,wonderful on the palate and not too dry for my taste. I like everything sweet, this actually satisfied my sweet tooth. My husband and I splurged on a bottle a few years ago, wonderful.
see link below( prices vary on line and in stores)

Ruinart Link.



Under $11

Pommery POP



Lemony Nectar in a tiny bottle.

Drink with a straw.


Pommery Pop Mini




Under $15

Mionetto Prosecco Brut





Italian Bubbly- Sweeter than Champagne.


Under $25

Roederer Estate NV Brut



Mionetto



Under $25

Roederer Estate NV Brut










In a blind taste test this was thought to taste better than Cristal!!


Roederer



Under $50






Enjoy, Happy Halloween!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts