Saturday, December 18, 2010

Question Of The Week- What beauty item would you love to get from another country?





The internet changed many things, we are able to purchase items from all over the world. However there are some things that you may not get because they are not available to purchase anywhere except in that country.

Below I listed some items that people generally stock up on when visiting these places.

To be honest, there are so many things I would stock up on I cannot even begin to list them.
but
I do love Life Petroleum Jelly from Canada, it is a lot softer than the one from Vaseline here in the US. When I can ask someone to send it for me, I am in heaven.

India- people stock up on
Sunsilk Naturals Shampoo.
Mysore Sandal Talc


Japan- People love to buy

Nightingale Droppings Whitening Powder
Aroma Works Body Style Mist
Twenty Four Compact Deodrant

USA- people visiting stock up on

Co Bigelow products especially the Rose perfume.
Mane and Tail Shampoo
Almay products.


France- can you imagine?
I would say L'oreal products that we cannot purchase in the US.
Anything from Collette especially the Make Up Air Brush kit.
Joelle Coco Face Neck Body Correcting Lotion.


What would you love to have but cannot get your hands on?

I would love to hear from you!

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts