Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cache. Not Just For Twenty-somethings.

Not much of fashionista or someone who enjoys shopping in general, I discovered Cache a couple of years ago, quite by accident.  For years I have been walking past the Cache store located in “The Shops at Columbus Circle” in NYC’s Time Warner Center on my way to more mundane tasks like grocery shopping at the Wholefoods located in the concourse. 

And then, a few falls ago, during a trip to the Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island on a quest to find an outfit for an event, I happened into the Cache store at that mall.  And I have been a fan ever since. 

As a forty-something woman, Cache’s youthful styles cross-over easily without much cause for eye-brow raising.  They are, for the most part, age-neutral. 

What I love about Cache is that it makes wearing prints fashionable.  I was never inclined to wear prints.  I was solidly a solids girl.  But Cache has changed that.  They make prints as appealing as solids to this solid girl.  And now, two of the more favorite things in my closet are prints (see photos below).  The styles are clean, sexy, and chic.  That is why I love Cache.  Visit Cache online at http://www.cache.com/.  They are full of deals for the Holiday Season.  Happy Holidays!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts