Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cambria Cove- Beautiful and Unique gifts for you and your family.




This website offers wonderfully quirky, pretty items.
They have received positive reviews by all of the magazines and on line sites in the know and it is easy to see why.

They offer as they say " carefully curated collection of unexpected delights from artisans, designers, and visionary brands from around the world"


I have posted a few of my favorite things from this site. They offer a full description along with a detailed product story of each piece. Happy Shopping!

I love the items under $50 and $75 sections. My favorite tabs are Fashion Travel(Love the electronic accessories),Bath and Body,Gourmet Foods and Delights.












Baby- hooded Towel, so cute!


Brass Charms



Lambo Wireless Mouse



Rachael Roy Kindle Cover.



Pear Soap Set


Bath Pouches


Chocolate Pump

I could list so much more, enjoy the shopping experience.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts