Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Man Scents

I have a few favorites my hubby has worn over the years. This may age me a bit but Drakkar Noir no longer smells hot Ha!

Here is a list of top scents today including some of my picks.

What do you like to smell on your other half ?

Prada pour Amber/Prada Iris- Iris is unisex and I definitely find myself wanting to share it with my husband. It is clean, fresh and lasts a very long time. Pour Amber is also wonderful. I love all of the scents in the Prada line.

Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man)


Old Spice- Look at me, look at your man! So we love the new commercials and the scent is still the same my Dad wore when I was a child. It is tough, but so nostalgic, you just cannot say a bad word about Old Spice.




Aqua Di Parma- Mediterrean citrus,iris and open fields. One of the best hands down for men.....and women :)

Acqua di Parma Colonia Eau de Cologne Natural Spray 3.4 oz.



Hermes Eau De Orange Verte- Another house that cannot make a bad cologne even if they tried. Citrus and wood together, a scent most women would love.


Eau D'orange Verte by Hermes for Men Gift Set

 Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger  - I love this, it must be the citrus , lavender and mint combination.




tommy by Tommy Hilfiger Cologne Spray


Acqua Di Gio- Smells like summers but also sharp and clean.


Issey Mikaye L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme- Citrus and Spice, with musk.


ISSEY MIYAKE For Men By ISSEY MIYAKE Eau de Toilette Spray





Chanel Allure Homme Sport- Crisp, pepper, white musk, cedar and vetiver one of my favorites.




Allure Sport by Chanel for Men, Aftershave Lotion

I hope this helps for the Christmas season. Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts