Sunday, November 14, 2010

It is like searching for the Holy Grail- Black Pants that Fit....really Fit!







We are always searching for the perfect pair of black pants. It is like looking for the Holy Grail.
I try them on at the store, they look great and then at home somehow... something is missing. I have often thought that a tailor would be my last resort.


I am still looking but my search may be over.

The Gap and designer Patrick Robinson have added a collection of black pants for every figure.

The Perfect Trouser
The Modern Boot
Curvy
True Straight
Really Skinny
Slim Crop


True Straight

I like the true straight and the mini crop. I hope that you can find a fit for you. They come in regular,ankle and long.

If you are able to try them let me know if it works for you.

Plus Gap now has International shipping!! Yeah!

Black Pants- Gap


Gap Pants

2 comments :

  1. Just scored the perfect pair of black skinny pants with a bit of stretch for forgiveness at Bebe! I paired it with a cute black turtleneck, and a pair of Kenneth Cole suede boots, added some gold bangles and voila, the perfect day to evening ensemble. Give Bebe a try, you wouldn't be disappointed in your quest for the holy grail:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bebe, hmmm will have to check that out! I will, and I love the outfit, add a nice trench over that very nice!

    Thank you for the comments! We will need to do a profile on Bebe.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts