Friday, November 19, 2010

Question of The Week- Frazzled




For all women,

I had a bit of a moment this morning.

My daughter has a lovely lunch kit that keeps getting wet with water from her water flask. I have tried 3 different flasks and they all leak once laying flat. They all make the same claims(leak proof) and of course that is nothing but BS. Combine that with noise and everything else happening at the same time.
I hit a mini wall( not literally). I figured out a solution, but I had my moment first :)

How do you cool down if something irritates you, or you feel a bit overwhelmed. In THAT moment.

I take a deep breath, and try to continue, deep breaths seem to help but it took a long time to get there.

What do you do to end the manic moment?? and we all have them, I know you do!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts