Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fantasy in your Head..I know what mine is......




We are all busy  from singles, married with kids, not married, kids, divorced with kids and I can go on.

And not one of you is perfect except if you have enough money to have help for a live in nanny, butler and  gardener and pool boy.

Domestic Issues Question

What would you love to have help with at least once a week ? Where do you think you drop the ball and would love to have help?


Mine is cleaning. I hate cleaning house, but it is a necessary evil. In my heady days of working and great salaries it was my ultimate luxury, I came home to a lemon fresh scent, shiny floors and no dust.
Now I clean on an as needed basis, thank god for hardwood floors is all I can say!


What is your choice?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts